PLEASE HELP BLUE PRESS STAY AFLOAT

Monday, April 7, 2008

Goodbye, Dirty Machine (part 25)


I couldn't bring myself to doing cock exercises, but Chia said there was a pressure point that could be manipulated to cut off the flow in the area known as the taint, as in “taint yer ass, taint yer balls...So, rub a dub I did and achieved a steaming hard on to the vision of Tanya’s sexy resistance...I placed the middle finger on the spot and I wailed away ...and the orgasm came like the denouement in Shakespeare, close to the mystery, on the heels of near destruction, with the permanent cells of my body each standing up and shouting “shitbox”!   All the same sensations were brought forth and my abdominal muscles contracted in leaps and fits and I kept my finger steady and it was magic.   Not a drop.   Nothing from the fount, a dry orgasm, an abortion of nature herself!

I shouldn’t have believed my eyes, ‘cause they were habitual liars, those eyes of mine, but I believed them this time, and I lurched and splashed and celebrated and my face fell to the water and I prayed like a fox in a forest fire, half fucked and crazed...had I found the first of a thousand steps towards seminal cornucopia and the massive genitals of Jahweh?   The Tantric mastery was to be mine!   If nothing else, I had cheated my way to the desired conclusion without going through the necessary rungs of trial and error and that knowledge sunk deep inside me ...I knew that there would be a consequence for taking the reward before handing over the bounty...and forgetting

“How good and right our conduct is when our testicles are empty”

I practiced this technique a dozen more times before losing interest...but not before I had done some pretty good temporary damage, which I would experience with poor Ramona, whom I have left half-loved on the bed in Central America with my limp cockus.   I will get back to her soon...

But first I must tell of The Jewess.   The Jewess became the second of three women, with Tanya the first and Gabriela the last, whose involvement with me, along with the book on Tantric love, led to my first and second failures with Ramona.  This was all hitched and bound together like a tranversalis muscle in the stomach, a muscle so-called for the fibers woven together to make the seat of worry, or the stomach, the harbinger of intuition and doom...


The Jewess was otherwise known as Kelly.   I had met her through a common friend at the Sundowner, local biker bar gone pussy, with yupps and frat lords alike...Kelly stood out like chrome on shag carpet...sexy voice, big bright eyes...lithe frame...I don’t say much to Kelly because I’m watching her as an anthropologist would wonder about libraries, or something, and I’m taking in her wonderful sexy confidence, marveling at it really, cause it’s there so palatably, and I wonder if that’s because she’s Jewish, tho’ at the time I didn’t figure this, it’s only now, in the ambrosial later, that I know her passion is the result of her people...confidence and a get-start sexual prowess...and Kelly was classic...beautiful and New York to the bone...of course with the winter in Flaaaarida thrown in...she would take no shit and could, that is to say, would make one feel small and embittered if the need was felt...and so it was that not much was said out loud but the nuances of small movements and looks, like the small dog warnings during tornado season in the Midwest, that Kelly and I had done a fair amount of scoping each other out so that from my notes I could pick fairly clean that I would have some sort of future with this woman standing before me...

-Michael Price